We have two options available for getting your order to you. Any questions or other requirements you may have about delivery and ordering, please specify in the form.
- All payments must be made in full and in advance to secure your order.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- No order is finalised until a deposit has been paid, and we retain the right to cancel them if the deposit is left unpaid.
Ordering for Delivery
- Due to high demand, please give us a minimum of four weeks notice for smaller orders & six weeks for large ones in order to avoid disappointment.
- Wedding orders need a considerably longer notice.
- £70 minimum spend for delivery orders. The areas we cover include South East London boroughs, specifically all SE postcodes, as well as BR1 and BR7.
- We are busy during annual festivities, i.e. Christmas & Halloween. Please place your orders & enquiries well before.
- Other postcodes will have an additional delivery cost, depending on the distance and nature of your order.
- Larger cakes and special custom products may also require additional handling fees due to their fragile nature.
Ordering for Pick-up
- Orders made for pick-up will be available on weekends at our stall in Greenwich Market between 10:00 – 16:00.
- No minimum spend for pick-up orders.
- We may be able to offer week day pick-up as well depending on your order volume so please get in touch if you want to make a special enquiry.